Vault was founded by Dr. Jeff Bullard in 2013 in an effort to improve the care of patients, including those who visit his own practices, Acuity Brain Center and MaxHealth. Dr. Bullard is recognized as a leader in behavioral health integration in primary care, practice workflow efficiencies and in leveraging technology to improve the patient experience and patient care. Dr Bullard lectures about successfully navigating healthcare reform including issues arising from the ACA, the need for behavioral health integration, addressing challenges in ACOs at the practice level, and maintaining the financial stability of healthcare practices. A selection of his most recent speaking engagements include:
- TX Congressional testimony: Need for Behavioral Health Integration (Apr 2016 – Austin, TX)
- US Congressional testimony: Need for Expanded Access to Asthma and Allergy Services (Nov 2013 – Washington, DC)
- MedTechTx: Clinical Decision Support Tools for Clinical Improvement (Aug 2016 – Austin, TX)
- National Accountable Care Summit: Best Practices in Behavioral Health Integration (Jun 2016 – Washington, DC)
- Texas Primary Care and Health Home Summit: Successful Implementation of Alternative Care Delivery Models (May 2015 – Austin, TX)
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Conference on Practice Improvement: Addressing Challenges in Behavioral Health Integration (Dec 2016 – San Diego, CA)
- Colorado Academy of Family Physicians Annual Scientific Conference: Case Study in Behavioral Health Integration (Apr 2015, Colorado Springs, CO)
- Academy Allergy and Asthma in Primary Care: Webinar on Economic Impact of Allergy and Asthma (Jul 2016)
- Medical Group Managers Association: Tackling the Challenges of Behavioral Health Integration (Mar 2015, Austin, TX)
- University of North Texas Health Science Center: Integrating Behavioral Health into Primary Care Effectively (Jan 2017 – Fort Worth, TX)
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Conference on Practice Improvement: Tackling the Challenges of Behavioral Health Integration (Nov 2015 – Dallas, TX)
- Executive Healthcare Network: Alternative Care Delivery Models (Jan 2014 – Dallas, TX)
- Executive Healthcare Network: Tackling the Challenges of Behavioral Health Integration (Oct 2014 – Dallas, TX)
- Executive Healthcare Network: Integrated Wellness Services in Primary Care (Dec 2014 – Dallas, TX)
- CoreGel United Allergy Service Primary Care Workflow Best Practices (Mar 2012, Grapevine, TX)
- Regional Speaker for Lilly Pharmaceuticals: Advances in Treatment of Depression (2010-12, Southern US)
Vault was created with the understanding that the key to being successful in the future is boosting patient engagement and outcomes while simultaneously reducing costs and maintaining profitability. Recognizing that addressing comorbid behavioral health is a key area of need, he has made this the focus of initial development and implementation of the Vault platform. Dr. Bullard had been primary author on numerous tests for a variety of conditions that are used in offices across the US.
Vault is committed to expanding the scope of services available to our customers and improving care across a large spectrum of healthcare.
Vault is always looking for independent sales professionals interested in introducing Vault to healthcare organizations. Please contact us if you are interested in finding out more.