What is Vault?
Vault is a cloud-based system that your provider can use to help evaluate your symptoms and easily screen you for certain medical conditions. Being cloud-based means that you can complete the questions anywhere the internet is available, including in your home, on your smart phone, or in the provider’s office.
Why is my provider using Vault?
There are many benefits for both you and your provider.
- Allows you to communicate important health information to your provider privately, when and where it is convenient for you.
- Reduces the time you spend sharing health concerns to medical staff and providers in the exam room, allowing you to focus on your questions and treatment options.
- Enables you and your provider to monitor some conditions in-between appointments, and adjust the timing and number of follow-ups needed to best address your health needs.
Why did I receive an email from Vault?
You received an email invitation from Vault because your provider would like to evaluate your symptoms prior to your upcoming office visit. This will ensure your provider is better prepared to discuss your healthcare and specific needs with you. Please take a few moments to register, if needed, and log-in to Vault and complete the brief evaluation that was chosen specifically for you.
How do I register for Vault?
If your provider has scheduled a Vault evaluation for you to take, please find the email invitation you received from Vault and click on its registration link. If you can’t find your invitation, you will need to contact your provider’s office to resend your invitation. This will ensure your account and your results are associated with the provider who requested them. Click here to log in to Vault if you already have an account.
Why do I have to provide an email address to access Vault?
Your email address is your unique identifier as a patient. This is how Vault distinguishes you from other Vault patients. If you do not have an email address, you can create a free email account, even if you only use it for Vault. If you do not have access to the internet, you may register and take your tests on a device in your provider’s office.
Is my information in Vault secure?
Yes, your information in Vault is secure. Vault meets all privacy requirements for storing and protecting your health data. Your results are only visible to the provider who ordered them, unless you choose to provide visibility to other providers involved in your care. You can choose to unlock any of your results for other providers who use Vault by logging into your account and accessing them through your history.
What do I need to know about taking a Vault test?
- You need to take Vault tests in a single sitting; you may not save your work and return at a later time to finish.
- Take Vault tests as quickly as you accurately can; your first response is typically the best response.
- You have 10 seconds to return to the previous question in case you select an answer by mistake.
What if I need to change my account information in Vault?
Once you have registered, you can edit any of your personal details or change the password or email address associated with your Vault account. Simply log into your Vault account, click on your email address in the upper right corner, click Settings, and adjust anything you would like.
Can I get a copy of my test results?
Absolutely. The medical support staff who works with your provider can print a copy for you.